More Registration Tools Giving You More Control
March 23, 2011
< 1 min
Here’s another quick release. Just a few things to help you better manage your league registrations.
- We added a tool that lets you manually generate an invoice for any registered player, who doesn’t already have an invoice (or who has a voided one). This is useful when you need to manually intervene and retroactively invoice players for various reasons.
- We now display team player counts broken down by gender in the console. This makes it easier to see how your teams are filling up gender-wise, so you can quickly see which teams need more guys or more girls.
- You can now set the program/league start date to “tentative” – in case you’re not 100% certain about the date it’ll begin. Doing this will cause the publicly displayed start date to incorporate a highlighted “tentative” tag.
- Fixed an annoying spacing issue with all the rich content editors in the console (e.g., editing pages, leagues/program descriptions, location descriptions).
- Various smaller tweaks and bug fixes, including resolution to an issue in which a portion of team player registrations were inadvertently not recording the waiver acceptance. As always, thanks for your feedback!
Stay tuned for another release coming up very soon – think more payment gateway options!
Five Ways to Increase Your Youth Sports Payment Collection
March 7, 2023
Is Your Youth Sports Registration Process Losing You Customers?
February 14, 2023
Basketball Legend Shane Battier’s Secrets to Team Success
By Melissa Wickes
February 7, 2023