Our support team will respond to your questions within 24 hours so you can get back to doing what you love.
Powering Hockey Organizations On and Off the Ice
LeagueApps is the leading youth sports management platform, providing hockey organizations with the technology and professional development they need to run, grow, and win.
The Country’s Leading Hockey Programs Run on LeagueApps
Top Features & Services for Hockey Organizations
Make it easy for your members to sign up.
Collect registration payments, send invoices, and more.
Get everyone on the same page—in no time at all.
Bring everything you need to run your business under one roof.
Instant practical insights to run and grow your business.
We give you control of your data—and the ability to build on it.
Put your programs in the palm of your members’ hands.
Showcase your business with a website that tells your story.
Execute Your Game Plan
Manage your hockey clubs, camps, tournaments, and leagues on a single, integrated platform.
- Customize registration to capture the participant data you need
- Generate and edit program schedules
- Easily manage rosters and member data
- Create waitlists and set capacity limits
- Seamlessly integrate third-party apps and tools
Simplify & Control Your Operations
Save time and money on all your back-office tasks. With built-in flexibility, LeagueApps gives you more power over the way you run your programs.
- Get instant insights with powerful dashboards and reporting
- Create customized levels of access for admins
- Get full ownership and control of your data
- Streamline tournament operations
- Increase productivity with powerful integrations
Hockey Spotlight: USA Hockey Verifications
Our USA Hockey verification instantly validates staff and athletes’ membership numbers at the time of registration, automatically ensuring that your participants have a valid USA Hockey membership and saving you time and resources.
Get Access to Championship Customer SupportYou’re moving fast—so you need a support team that can keep pace. That’s why we provide responsive customer support 365 days of the year.
- “The customer service we get, the help we get, and the platform itself – the things we’re going to be able to do to get our message out to the masses better and more coherently, we’ve got to credit LeagueApps for that and we’re really fortunate to be partners.”
Total Package Hockey
- “Having an account rep specifically for us to reach out to when you find yourself stuck in a corner, you’re not exactly sure, or are just about to launch a huge registration, is huge."
New Jersey Colonials
Hit Your Revenue Goals
Manage and track all your payments in a single, secure location and drive revenue growth with flexible invoicing and payment options.
- Offer flexible payment plans and options
- Provide a safe and secure payment gateway with Stripe
- Automate signups with credit card storage and autopay
- Build ecommerce into your registration flow
- Run detailed financial reports
Grow Participation & Your Organization
Easily recruit, onboard, and engage participants in new programs, facilities, and locations.
- Stand out from the competition with a custom-branded website
- Design a quick and simple registration experience
- Easily manage family, parent, and player data
- Sell merchandise and swag during or after registration
- Connect to best-in-class marketing apps and tools
Keep Your Current Members Engaged
Improve customer retention by providing parents, players, and coaches with an experience that’s flexible, personalized, and convenient.
- Provide an easy-to-use member portal
- Keep everyone in the know with an integrated mobile app
- Stay connected with powerful email, text messaging, and real-time chat tools
- Boost brand awareness by putting your colors and logos front- and-center
- Promote customer loyalty with discount codes, credits, and refunds
Join a Community of Hockey Leaders and Level Up Your Leadership
We’ve built a community that provides hockey leaders with opportunities for professional development and networking–giving you the tools you need to play to win.
We’ve hosted countless virtual and in-person events as part of our NextUp brand, providing hockey leaders with the chance to learn from the industry’s best.