Mobile Registration for LeagueApps is Here!
October 21, 2016
We’re happy to announce that we’ve rolled out a great new release — Mobile Registration.
Not only does this release provide a great registration experience on mobile phones for your members, it also transforms a number of other features in your member-facing sites to be completely mobile friendly.
Here is an overview of what’s included in this release:
Your members can now easily browse programs, register, submit payments, and manage their accounts from their phones.
- Complete mobile registration and payment collection feature.
- Includes the same features and program details as your full desktop website.
- Secure SSL-encrypted payment checkout.
Mobile Site Theme & Homepage
When your members visit your LeagueApps-powered site on their phone, the layout automatically changes to use a specially-designed mobile theme that you can control. This mobile theme ensures that things look great and fit nicely on smaller screens of mobile phones.
You can customize your mobile theme colors and logo, as well as mobile specific homepage content, using new tools included in the manager console (described in our help article here).
Our Thoughts on Mobile
We shared some of our thinking and plans around mobile in this recent blog post LeagueApps Is Mobile-First. Here’s Why. Check this out to learn more about why this mobile release is great for your members, and for your organization.
What Else You Need to Know About This Release
We have crafted a full FAQ and How-To page that explains our mobile rollout plan and everything you need to know to fully utilize the feature: Mobile Site FAQs & How-to
A few important things to note:
- 1) You don’t need to do anything to activate your mobile site. Unless you want to customize your theme, add a mobile logo, or add in custom homepage content, you don’t need to do anything. Your members will automatically get the updated content.
- 2) Any color choices you have made in the color panel of the Theme Editor have been carried over to the mobile theme. But, we did not make any changes/updates to your mobile theme. if you want to make any changes, just visit the Theme Editor and on the Colors tab, feel free to change anything you want to. Note: this also will update the desktop templates. (read more tips on how to handle if you are using custom CSS).
- 3) You can upload a mobile logo. Just visit the Theme Editor and on the Images tab, and you can upload a mobile logo, as well as a mobile app icon.
Have questions, feedback, or need help?
- Read our Mobile Site FAQs help article here: http://support.leagueapps.com/customer/portal/articles/1728867-mobile-site-faqs-how-to
- Send any questions/feedback to email@example.com. We’ll get back to you ASAP and help you best utilize this feature.