COVID-19 Resources for Sports Organizers
By Jamie Hancock
March 30, 2020
We know that this is an overwhelming and confusing time for everyone, and community sports is no exception. At LeagueApps, we’re here to help you navigate this crisis—so we’ll be updating this resource guide often with new blog posts, event recordings, and more. As a community, we’re committed to working together to make sure sports continue to happen.
Additionally, we’re hosting virtual events each week covering a wide range of topics related to COVID-19. Check out the full list and RSVP for an upcoming session at events.leagueapps.com.
If you have any questions about these resources or would like to see us cover something in particular, please email Jamie Hancock at firstname.lastname@example.org.
NEW REVENUE GENERATION
- LeagueApps Learning: Creative Revenue Strategies for Your Organization: Watch the video and read the recap blog post.
- Bringing your fundraising online—and how LeagueApps can help: How to take your fundraiser digital, with practical, helpful tips for success.
- The Small Business Resource Guide
- NextUp Town Hall: Managing Your Finances While Youth Sports are On Hold: Listen to the audio recording and read the recap blog post.
- Expert Q&A with Jennifer Pivnick: A deep dive into all things coverage with the President of US Sports Club Insurance, including how you can prepare yourself moving forward.
- COVID-19 Communications: The LeagueApps Partner Toolkit: Best practices and tips to help you communicate with your customers in the most effective manner possible—and build relationships along the way.
- Let’s Talk About It: How to Communicate with Your Customers: We put together this template that you can easily edit and distribute.
- NextUp Town Hall: Navigating the Coronavirus in Your Community: Watch the video and read the recap blog post.
- LeagueApps Learning: Tools for Handling COVID-19’s Impact: Watch the video.
- Five Tips for Navigating the Coronavirus Personally and Professionally
- Sports Community Resource Guide: Navigating the Coronavirus Crisis: We’ve developed a crowdsourced and constantly evolving collection of resources with the goal of helping sports leaders respond to COVID-19 in their communities.
- Refunds, Credits, Alerts: How LeagueApps Can Help You Get Through COVID-19: a list of the product features that you should keep top of mind as you navigate this new reality.
Learn More and Connect with Your Community
- NextUp Community Sports Industry Groups: What started as a first-of-its-kind sports conference has turned into a digital platform for thought leadership, industry best practices, and uniting a community of sports professionals. Join us on Slack or LinkedIn. Details on how to join can be found here
- Youth Sports is Now Online – Our President Jeremy Goldberg, wrote about how we’re creating community in uncertain times with the digital launch of NextUp.